Covid 19 Updates
On behalf of the hotel management team and all the staff, we would like to express our warmest welcome to Cabo Verde Hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you. We assure you that the safety and comfort of our current and futures guests remain our highest priority.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional following the recommendations of the Greek and European health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
Covid-19 Related Measures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our public areas and hotel rooms (lobbies, elevators, door handles, bathrooms, TV and A/C remote controls etc.) and continue to use disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizers are being offered at all public spaces for guests and staff.
- We are using antibacterial keys sanitizers.
- All public areas are being sanitized throughout the day.
- All rooms are being sanitized after check out.
- A protective screen has been installed at the front desk between guests and hotel staff.
- The A/C cleaning is according to the official guidelines
- Restaurant occupancy has been reduced and tables are placed keeping the recommended safe distance between them.
- Dining tables, bar tops and stools & chairs will be sanitized after each use
- Room service is available in case our guests want to avoid breakfast with others.
- Stocked Mini Bars will be suspended.
- We offer regular training to our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19pandemic.
- Personal protective equipment for cleaning crews is always available – All our staff wears necessary IPE.
- Disposable gloves and masks are being worn in food preparation and service.
- All staff wash & sanitize their hands-on entry to work and regularly throughout the day.
- All staff have been relentlessly trained to avoid contact with bodily fluids of any kind from guests.
- Your collaboration is essential. If you experience fever, cough and difficult breathing please stay in the room and inform reception.
- Please follow floor markings for queuing
- Please use in-room WC and not the public ones.
- Please keep physical distancing of at least 1.5m from other groups of people not traveling with them, inside the hotel.
- The room key is fully disinfected. You are kindly requested to retain your room key with you as long as you stay in the hotel. In case you need to go out, please leave the key to the front desk.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly frequently.
HEALTH COMES FIRST